The Mombella Mimi Mushroom Teether from Safety 1st is thoughtfully designed to help soothe baby’s teething discomfort with gentle gum massaging. Unique shape is easy for little hands to grasp, plus bright colors and textures help stimulate their senses.
About this item
- Mouthing is a means for exploration, as well as a means for calming. For newborns sucking is calming, Mimi the mushroom is a perfect for your baby to hold with hand and explore with mouth. Breast and nipple shape helps makes baby feels familiar and safer to chow on.
- Through sucking on the nipple of mushroom, your baby’s tongue gains more control on movement inside the mouth, also the movement works the muscles that open and close the jaw, which will be good for speech development, also helps with better feeding.
- Small and light weight, easy for baby to hold and safely explore in the front, middle and back of the mouth without making baby gag.
- Using Mimi the mushroom, the mushroom will not be in the mouth during sleep since baby cannot hold it, make sure baby gets their mouth closed and breathe with nose, which is better and healthier.
- Your baby starts gain more control on bring toys to mouth around 2-3 months, before that parent can helps with holding. When it comes to 3-4 months, baby begins to grasp objects and bite reflex starts, mushroom can be a waning teether from sucking to bite. Not recommend for 6m+ babies.